A Letter To Our Clients
COVID-19 Update and RE-Opening
I hope everyone is healthy and doing well. I’m happy to announce that I’m opening the studio on Monday, June 1st. I continue to appreciate your patience and support as I establish safety guidelines to reduce the risk of contracting and spreading diseases including COVID-19.
In order to reduce risk for everyone, I ask all clients to comply with these safety guidelines for their own protection and the wellbeing of all clients that visit the office.
- New client intake forms will be sent to each client via email and required to be completed 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. All forms must be completely filled out and the waiver must be signed before entering the office. Your appointment may be canceled if required forms are not completed before arriving.
- I prefer payment to be contactless if possible. Please pay in advance online the night before your appointment through your massagebook.com account. However, checks cash, and credit card payments are still acceptable.
- Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. Due to the extra cleaning and sanitation that I must implement it is critical that you do not arrive late. If you are early, please wait in your car, arrive no more than 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time and I WILL TEXT CLIENTS WHEN THEY MAY ENTER THE OFFICE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. In addition, I have increased the sanitation grade of all cleaners used within the office and increased the duration time between room uses to allow those cleaners to sit. There is a good chance I may run slightly behind temporarily while I adapt to these measures so the chemicals can fully do their job.
- I am requiring that all clients please wear a face mask or face covering to your appointment and upon entering the office. I will be wearing a mask for your safety as well. Since I am in close contact with clients, masks are required. I will try to make clients as comfortable as possible within reason.
- I will be taking your temperature and go over a short screening process before your massage and all clients will be required to sign a waiver for every appointment. Per the CDC, if you have a cough, fever or shortness of breath please stay home and give me a call to reschedule. If you arrive with any of these symptoms I will ask you to reschedule for the safety of others.
- Please be mindful to maintain social distance from other clients during your intake and check out and come alone to your appointment.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands when entering the treatment room before and after you leave the room. In addition I will be washing my hands before and after each client and after sanitizing the treatment room.
- I have modified the cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility to all clients. I hope this will alleviate any stress and hesitation you have about an upcoming appointments. If you need to reschedule for whatever reason, and especially if you are not feeling well, I understand and request for you to please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule. To further support you, there will be no penalties for cancellation. I’m temporarily limiting the number of daily appointments. If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic. If you have been to a COVID-19-impacted area or have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for 14 days past the date of contact.
In order to reduce the risk of spread, I’m taking a number of measures to clean the room thoroughly between clients, limiting the amount of people in the studio space to 5 or less. I have also instituted contact tracing protocol in the case of exposure to ensure safety of clients. In addition, I will be asking clients to limit conversation in the office. Even though I understand that everyone wants to catch up, I ask all clients to remain silent during the session and ask all questions before the session begins. Of course it is always acceptable to give feedback during your session to correct pressure, or comfort needs.
I’m grateful for your support and patience and I’m eager to reconnect with each of you.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please text for the fastest response or call or email and I will be happy to discuss these guidelines with you individually.
In addition to the new protocols I have officially increased prices because of the circumstances. You may find the new prices online at https://www.massagebook.com/biz/KeyOfLifeWellness. These prices will be going into effect immediately upon reopening. All clients who book within the first week of reopening will receive the new “Pre-Book” rate. In order to help everyone get back on track with their self-care routines you only need to schedule your appointment online before June 6th but the appointment may be for any available appointment in the future. Make sure to get back on the books and take advantage of scheduling a “Pre-Booked Massage” before June 6th.
Betsy Burkart LMBT #7141
Key of Life Wellness and Massage, LLC
We are a small private practice of holistic therapists & counselors. Our goal is to help you find your key to wellness so that you can live your best life possible. At Key of Life Wellness we help set goals & develop care plans designed for your individual needs & what you want to accomplish.
The purpose of most therapies are to heal or alleviate symptoms of a concerning issue or condition. At Key of Life Wellness our therapists & counselors will help you attain your personal goals & overcome challenges, illnesses & conditions that may be affecting your personal daily life.
Our highly educated & trained massage therapists can help you effectively relieve pain associated with sedentary work environments, over use of particular muscle groups due to intense work out regimens, or to just help with relaxation. Our therapists are dedicated practitioners to the art & craft of massage & the beneficial effects they help their clients achieve everyday.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
We NEVER charge monthly membership fees!
Wonderful introductory rates as low as $65 for your first hour!
Great priced packages that never expire & can be shared with friends & family!
5% OFF packages when purchased in the store!
Single session discounts when pre-booking your appointment!
Session are full 60 minutes and not 50 minute hours.
We never rush clients in and out and also take extra time to listen to your needs during every session!
*Refund policy: All purchases are final upon payment by purchaser. No refunds are issued for packages & services paid once purchased.
**$50 fee for all records requested by third party must be paid by in full by client who’s records are requested. Payment must be made in full & records are given to client to give to third party. Key of Life Wellness does not accept insurance or releases records with out payment prior to release of information.